Monday, April 16, 2007

You (all) complete me.

feeling this swirl of emotions again.
i cant quite pinpoint.
but what i do know is this feeling of 舍不得. (in case clare cant view it, its "she bu de" :))

last night's session really got imprinted in my memory.
no doubt, not all of us were around.
but still, that history of friendship and bond of love, was undeniable.

it feels good to recount and laugh&cry at our past blunders&sorrows.
it feels good to be able to meet and not have to worry about what we will do.
it feels good to pour my heart out to these girls, because no matter what is shared, approved or taboo, no one gets judged.

zhi's right, the things we do and feel for one another, summed up in four words - 心甘情愿 (again clare, its xin gan qing yuan :))

some of us grew up faster than the rest, but i'm glad it did not stop us from being what we are to one another.
having come so far these years, i feel so blessed to have these angels in my life.
you know, everytime i tell people about twelve, my heart really swells with pride.
because i know that there are alot of people out there who aren't as privileged (as i am) to have such a 2nd family. (:

my bitches, my reprieve.
and because i'd never be complete without you girls. (:

No comments: