Friday, October 5, 2007

Wave After Wave ):

school started again this week. after the one-week "recess". snorts. but horrible me skipped class on monday. due to fairly justified reasons i might say. i was desperately trying to finish up my wretched he306 ASS-signment on agglomeration economies which was due wednesday,5pm. agglom-what?! never knew there were so many different kinds of "economies" huh. SNORT.

needless to say, i had absolutely no freaking clue/idea on how to go about writing that stupid analysis. mind you, i did quite a fair bit of scouting for info okay. (gimme some credit la huh.) turns out, all the prior stuff i managed to dig out came to nought. bloody hell. even up to the eleventh hour of doing the wretched report, i was still half searching for info. tuesday was also, unfortunately, "dedicated" to he306. and i ended up staying up all through the night trying to finish it and finally handed it in at 630am. what amazed me was i wasn't even nodding off throughout the entire time. i didn't even have redbull okay! i even woke up at 830 to go for class at 930. (but of course i was late for class la. haha.) couldn't believe myself. and and and! i did NOT sleep in lecture! (of course, jaed kept me awake with surfing.) zoomed to clarke quay for free waxing. =D

anyone want waxing tell me! lol. foc. but as with all things, it comes with a catch. ask me if you want to know. =D

anywayyy. flunked yesterday's accounting quiz. felt like btt all over again. was confident of my answers. then suddenly kena dropped a bloody bomb: you scored 8 out of 20 points. wtf. i am sad. ): ): ):

the following weeks are not looking any better. just when i'd thought i'd at least be able to take a small breather, he306 decided to drop another bomb - assignment 2. WAHLAOEH.KNN. it's not like i don't have other assignments to complete. i seriously feel like i'm suffocating here. ): so now i have like FOUR fucking assignments AGAIN. and it definitely does not help when 3 of them have the SAME bloody deadline. on top of that, i have to cope with another bloody accounting tutorial presentation, another indivdual he306 (again leh wtf!) tutorial presentation, AND a major group presentation+report that i have to do with 2 vietnamese girls who are fucking getting on my nerves chasing me to do my case study part and rubbing it in my face that they've done their parts and are waiting for me. KNN THEY FREAKING TOOK THE EASIEST PARTS FOR THEMSELVES AND LEFT ME WITH SHIT?! urghhh. foreign talent huh. snorts.

i am so not looking forward to my birthday because it means my deadline is here. bloody need more time. ): and i have yet to start exam revision. ARGHHHHH.

i need to breathe. ):

No comments: